We have 5 committees in our chapter. Don't be shy; joining a committee is a great way to get to know your fellow chapter members.
- Good Works Committee – Liaison Kristi Newcombe - Kristen.Newcomb@iatinsurance.com. This committee plans the April lunch meeting as well as activities in/for the community.
- New Designee/Membership Committee – Liaison Christy Flores - firstname.lastname@example.org. This committee plans the August lunch meeting as well as tracks our members’ progress in achieving the CPCU designation, plans activities, recognizes members, and encourages involvement.
- Web/Public Relations Committee – Liaison Amanda Tan - email@example.com. This committee keeps the website up to date, is kicking off the use of our new Facebook page, and coordinates the invitations and correspondence to the Chapter members.
- Scholarship Committee – Liaison Angie DeBoer - firstname.lastname@example.org. This committee contacts local college student organizations to solicit insurance-related candidates and selects an annual scholarship winner.
- Christmas/Holiday Committee – Liaison Evelyn Loof - email@example.com. This committee plans the December Christmas/Holiday luncheon.